Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The First Post

History is my passion. Probably if I'd have studied humanities, I'd have gone for history. May be my being an Ahom has something to do with my interest in history. Or may be my upbringing.. my father also has a lot of interest in history and often we use to discuss things. Even though I am far away from home, I use to discuss matters of historical importance with him over phone. I cannot claim I know too much about the topic, at best I am a student of history. But there is nothing lacking in interest.

I have few other blogs. In one of them I posted few blogs on Oxom Buranji (History of Assam. Buranji is the synonym for history in Assamese). First I'll shift all those related to history to this particular blog and may be edit.. and later on I'll keep on adding more. Hope people who stumble upon here may find these interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment